Thursday, March 22, 2007

Training - Mona Vie – A Berry Healthy Drink

Over the course of my training I will review some of the products I try from drinks, food, snacks, bikes, etc. Today I will review the health drink Mona Vie.

The Mona Vie bottle looks like the classy side of the health drink industry. It reflects elegance and looks exactly like a wine bottle.


The key ingredient is the ACAI berry - pronounced (ah-sigh-ee) It is full of antioxidants and has been backed by leading doctors to be the “World’s #1 Super food”

Promotion of Mona Vie is focused on the ACAI berry. Though I want to be clear, there is much more to Mona Vie then the ACAI berry. The drink itself is blend of great & healthy fruits like ACAI, APRICOT, ARONA, PURPLE GRAPE, PASSION FRUIT, BANANA, CRANBERRY, BLUEBERRY and much more.

It looks like a dark purple wine when poured into a glass. One thing that is noticeable is that is has the fruits oils – make sure to shake well before opening. It goes well with shakes and other fruit juices like Orange Juice, Cranberry Juice, Grape Juice, etc. It taste like one can image - like berries. Take 2oz in the morning and 2oz at night before you go to bed.

I have personally been taking Mona Vie since the beginning of March. One noticeable change is I have been less tired after waking up in the morning. I get up and go! That includes numerous late nights with my daughter Annabelle. I am about to begin my training for the LIVESTRONG Challenge and I wanted to start a more healthy lifestyle. Drinking Mona Vie was my first step and to date it has been great!

Mona Vie pricing is a on the high-end, but in my opinion it is worth it. The following pricing was taken from http://www.acai-berry.com/

1 bottle - $32
2 bottles - $60
4 bottles - $120

I am just guy who was given a 4 week FREE supply to try out Mona Vie to see if I like it. I do like it and I have reached out to Mona Vie to see if I can sign them up as my teams sponsor for the LIVESTRONG Challenge. Hey – If I can help promote a good product and get a sponsorship donation - benefiting the Lance Armstrong Foundation – I will do it.

Mona Vie is a product that is under the public’s radar, but I am sure it will get more attention over the next few months. It is a good product and I recommend people to try it out.