Friday, August 10, 2007

A few interviews and spotlight on 92.7 WOBM FM

I have been interviewed and featured in the media lately. I wanted to share it with everyone.

  1. Ocean County Breakfast Show Interview
  2. Topic A with Bob Levy Interview
  3. The Hometown View by Kevin Williams Feature
  4. Kevin Williams Blog Man on a Mission
  5. Oceach County Observer Article Cancer survivor lives strong

I am doing my best to get the word out on the Lance Armstrong Foundation (LAF) and helps others understand cancer needs to be made a priority.

The LIVESTRONG Challenge Philadelphia is coming up in 16 days and right after that I will be flying to Cedar Rapids, Iowa to attend the first LIVESTRONG Presidential Cancer Forum. This forum was put together by the LAF to ensure our Presidential candidates tell us what their plan is to make cancer a national priority. How will they deal with the #1 killer of Americans under 85? We will soon find out.

LIVESTRONG!