Monday, July 30, 2007

Interview on 92.7 WOBM FM by The Ocean County Breakfast Show

On Wednesday, August 1st at 7:40AM (EST) I will be interviewed on 9.27 WOBM FM by The Ocean County Breakfast Show with Shawn Michaels and Sue Moll. I will be speaking on my cancer experience, involvement with the LAF, the LIVESTRONG Summit & Challenge and our fundraising events.

I explained to Sue this morning our #1 goal is to SELL tickets. This offers us a great opprotunity to promote our Dinner & Silent Auction at the Bayvllie Elks Lodge Saturday, August 11th 6:00PM-10:00PM.

It maybe a little early for some of you to get up and out of bed, but see if you can listen in on it. I will be getting a copy of the interview to post on the Team DOWN ONE website.

Also look forward to our "on air" promotions to run on WOBM leading up to the event.

LIVESTRONG!