Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Congratulations to President-Elect Barak Obama!

What an historic night! Let me start off by saying I did not vote for President-Elect Barak Obama and I have not liked his stance on several issues over the last few months. However, I am first and foremost an American and I back my President regardless of my vote. I am extremely proud to be an American today.

I have said numerous times throughout the year I have thought we had two good candidates to choose from and I believe the country will be in good hands with either of them. Change was going to come from both of them. Now we focus on making our country better.

I look forward to seeing what President-Elect Barak Obama does for the cancer community. We need a champion and I have to believe a man who lost his mother and grandmother to cancer will make it a priority.

Congratulations to President-Elect Barak Obama!

LIVESTRONG!

Brian Dowd