Monday, October 13, 2008

4 Month Check Up

We got my 4 month check up reminder the other day from Dr. Schor. It is good that they send it, but come on....do I really need a reminder. It is only the most important check up I can go to. Now I start the by making my appointment for mid-November.

4 months went by really fast! When I go to Dr. Schor's office I will be dropping off 20 of the new LIVESTRONG Notebooks.

In 3 days it will mark 1 year since my grandfather Joseph Harold Wallace passed away. I watched the video the funeral home put together. It is such a nice timeline of his life through photos. Throughout the year I often thought of him. I always loved telling him how much progress Caroline and Annabelle are making in life. He did not get to see them often, but they brought a BIG smile to his face. There was no one in the world who had more influence on me and how I live my life. Thursday I will go to his grave before work to pay my respects to the greatest man who ever lived, my GRANDFATHER.

In 11 days (Oct 24) I will be flying back down to Austin, Texas to participate in the Ride for the Roses weekend. I am taking my long time friend Tim Scannell with me. He is going to be blown away by the weekend and to add to it......WILLIE NELSON will be the entertainment for the Friday night Ride for the Rose appreciation dinner.

I also wanted to take a second to say how impressed and inspired I am with what Michael Birdsong just accomplished. He rode his bike across America. Disney Land to Disney World! What a great achievement! Congratulations to Michael!