Wednesday, October 15, 2008

2008 Making Strides Against Breast Cancer of Point Pleasant Beach, NJ

WHO: American Cancer Society
WHAT: 2008 Making Strides Against Breast Cancer of Point Pleasant Beach, NJ
WHEN: Sunday, October 19, 2008
WHERE: Point Pleasant Beach, Ocean & Arnold Avenues

Making Strides Against Breast Cancer is the American Cancer Society premier event to raise awareness and dollars to fight breast cancer. I encourage you, your family and friends to participate in this Sunday's event in Pt. Pleasant, NJ. If you cannot participate please see if you can make a donation.

I happen to know of a great team you can help by making a donation - Team Booberang! Team Booberang is lead by Jane Williams, breast cancer survivor, who gets friends, family and coworkers involved in the walk. I know her husband Kevin who assisted me last year during my fundraising for the Lance Armstrong Foundation.

I know that times have been tough lately and the economy continues to struggle, but one thing that always happens is people support a GREAT CAUSE. Please help support Team Booberang and the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer event this Sunday.

LIVESTRONG!