Monday, July 21, 2008

Testing completed - Now I wait.....

Ultrsound and the CT scans of pelvic, abdomen and chest are now completed. It took longer then usual but the imagining place was busy. During the ultrasound the nurse reconfirmed what I learned in March, which is I have a calcium deposit. She called it something else, calcium somthing? I did not hear the full statement, but took it as the deposit since she brought up my old tests. She said I will get the results within 24-48 hours.

I informed my nurse, Cheryl, that does the ct scans, I will be frequenting her place every 4 months now. Since I was taken off the 6 months and now on 4 months Cheryl can now follow the life of my kids that much more :-) We always talk about my family, her famil and the fact that testicular cancer is one of the most common that she sees. Now she gets to see me more often - fun for her.

Looking forward to learning the results tomorrow late afternoon.