Wednesday, February 20, 2008

What does your family health tree look like?

When I had my appoint at the Cancer Institute of New Jersey they had me fill out a family history to identify what diseases or health related issues in my family tree. This got me thinking so I put this family tree together for my immediate family showing thehealth issues by person. This does not include my grandparents and parents relatives nor does it go back further the my grandparents.

It sure did open my eyes on how my family has tackled cancer several times and MS. This serves as a notice to my wife and I. We are going to make sure to educate Caroline and Annabelle as they get older since there is a common theme in our family of getting some type of health realted issue.

What does your family health tree look like? You might be surprised.