Saturday, January 23, 2010

Fight for preemies in honor of Avery Carmella Eck'Art

Though I use this blog to help fight cancer I always try to help other great causes when I have a chance. Today I am asking you to please donate to March of Dimes in honor of Avery Carmella Eck'Art. Avery was born premature (25 weeks) and weighed 1lb 1oz on January 19th. Avery is a miracle and has already shown to be one heck of a fighter.

Avery’s family are dear friends and it would mean the world to all of us to see funds raised in honor of Avery. Any amount is a good amount. I started us off with $100 yesterday at around 12pm and right now we are at $965. Let’s see how much we can raise for such a great cause!

March of Dimes mission is to improve the health of babies by preventing birth defects, premature birth and infant mortality.

http://www.marchofdimes.com/prematurity/b_new.asp?band_id=58119


Thank you for supporting the March of Dimes and Avery.

LIVESTRONG!