Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Off to Columbus, Ohio for the LIVESTRONG SUMMIT

I just got up and will soon start to get ready to leave for the airport. My flight leaves at 11:00AM. While in Columbus I will do my best to blog about the event and the experience. As it looks right now I will be busy everyday that I am there so I will try to get posts done via black berry and from the hotel in the evening. Here is some information from the LAF on how you can follow what is going on at the Summit.

"Not in Ohio? You can still watch the LIVESTRONG Presidential Town Hall on Cancer, listen to Senator John McCain's plan and watch live webcasts of all general sessions from the LIVESTRONG Summit. Go to livestrongblog.org for a complete schedule. Keynote speakers include Dr. Sanjay Gupta from CNN; Dr. Richard Carmona, 17th U.S. Surgeon General (2002-2006) and president of Canyon Ranch Institute; and Dr. Harold Freeman from the Ralph Lauren Center for Cancer Care and Prevention.

You can also keep track of what's going on at the Summit by reading the LIVESTRONG blog. LAF staff member Brian Howe will post updates all weekend from the LIVESTRONG Summit. Check back regularly to read the latest news."