Thursday, July 31, 2008

LIVESTRONG CAROLINE! LIVESTRONG!

When I travel Kristy always sends me pictures of the girls. The one below really touched me. I even told Kristy while I sat in the airport and saw the picture I did get teary eyed for a few seconds. Remember, Caroline is the reason I caught my cancer early.

Before I left I started explaining to Caroline about LIVESTRONG and a little (very little) about cancer. I stressed that cancer is bad and I in fact had it. I told her how important it is to help fight cancer. She asked me how she can fight cancer. I said "you can wear your LIVESTRONG wristband." She immediately had me open up two new wristbands and she has been wearing them since.

Kristy told me last night that Caroline has been telling her LIVESTRONG means fighting cancer. She is only 4 years 10 months old. She is one smart girl!

LIVESTRONG CAROLINE! LIVESTRONG!

One Lucky Dad!