Thursday, April 10, 2008

Seaside Park & Hts, NJ - 2008 MS Walk

Another disease that has impacted my life is Multiple Sclerosis. My grandmother passed away in 1980 after battling MS for many years. My mother has been living with MS for the last 8-10 years. I have seen how horrible of a disease it is and I have an equal passion (compared to cancer) to see that we find a cure one day. Kristy, Caroline, Annabelle and I will walk on Sunday in the Seaside Park & Hts, NJ - 2008 MS Walk. We will walk in honor of my grandmother and support of my mother.

Date: 04/13/08
Location: Tri Boro First Aid Squad - 6 Mile Walk
Schedule: Registration 9:00am Walk 10:00am

The National Multiple Sclerosis Society is dedicated to ending the devastating effects of MS. They simultaneously fund research for a cure while also helping people who currently live with MS lead more fulfilling lives.